Farzad Nasirpouri, PhD
Marriage status: Married
Date of Brith: 1976
Place of Birth: Shiraz
ü Professor, Department of Materials Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran, November 2016- present.
ü Associate Professor, Department of Materials Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran, October 2012- 2016.
ü Assistant Professor, Department of Materials Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran, October 2008- 2012.
ü Academic Visitor, Department of Natural Sciences, Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia, June 2012.
ü Post-doctoral Research officer, The Nanoscience group, Department of Physics, University of Bath, UK,
Oct. 2007 –Sept. 2008.
ü Visiting fellow, The Nanoscience group, Department of Physics, University of Bath, UK, June- Sept. 2007
ü Temporary lecturer of Nanomagnetism, Institute for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Sharif University of Technology, Spring Semester, 2006.
ü Assistant Professor, Department of Materials Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran, Feb. 2006- Sept. 2007
ü Trainee researcher, Research Institute of Petroleum Industries (RIRI), Iran, 2002-2004.
ü Research group leader of an Intern-ship project, Iranian Tractor Foundry Co., Iran, 2003.
ü Temporary lecturer of under-graduate courses, Sahand University of Technology, Iran, 2002.
ü Postgraduate supervisor, Sharif University of Technology, 2002-2004.
ü Trainee researcher in the Metallurgy Division Research Centre, Sharif University of Technology, 2000.
4.3 Further and Higher Education
Ø Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (2006)
§ Visiting PhD student, , H.H. Wills Physics Laboratory, University of Bristol, UK (6 months 2004-2005)
§ Visiting PhD student, Nanoscience group, Department of Physics, University of Bath, UK (6 months 2004)
o (THESIS TITLE: ELECTRODEPOSITION OF MAGNETIC MULTILAYERED NANOWIRES AND MAGNETICMAGNETOTRASNPORT STUDY OF NANOMAGNETIC STRUCTURES)
Ø M.Sc. in Materials Science and Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran , 2000
o (THESIS TITLE: ELECTRODEPOSITION OF SILVER COATINGS AND THEIR CORROSION RESISTNCE IN ELECTRICAL CONTACTS)
Ø B.Sc. in Materials Science and Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran , 1998 (Honor First-rank degree)
4.4. Professional Membership:
ü Institute of Physics (2008-present), (M. N. 80012780), IOP, UK,
ü Iranian Nanotechnology Society (2007-present),
ü Iranian Society for Materials Science and Metallurgy,
ü Iranian Corrosion Society
4.5. Awards and honours
Ø Distinguished researcher among 8 Schools and Faculties (over 150 faculty members), Sahand University of Technology, 2014.
Ø Distinguished researcher, Faculty of Materials Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, 2014.
Ø Binnual electroplating award denoted to Professor Kanani’s, Iran, 2014.
Ø Distinguished researcher, Faculty of Materials Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, 2012.
Ø Biannual electroplating award denoted to Professor Kanani’s, Iran, 2012.
Ø Short Visiting fellowship, Department of Natural Sciences, Far Eastern National University, Vladivostok, Russia, June 2012.
Ø International visiting fellowship, The Royal Society (UK), 2007
Ø More than 40 research grants/awards from Iranian Nanotechnology Initiative for research and publication of thesis and papers in the field of nanoscience.
Ø British Council PhD visiting scholarship, University of Bath, The Tehran Branch of British Council, 2004.
Ø IRC in Nanotechnology (UK) grant for poster presentation in Trends in Nanotechnology 2004.
4.6. Research Activity
ü Research interests: Nanomagnetism and spintronics, Energy nanomaterials, Graphene, Electrodeposition, dental materials.
ü Visiting fellowship, Far Eastern National University, Russia, 2012.
ü Visiting fellowship, The Royal Society, 2007.
ü Visiting fellowship, The British Council, 2004.
ü Reviewer of Nanoscale (RSC), JMMM, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, J. Applied Electrochemistry, Mod Phy. Lett. B, Surface Rev. Lett., Electrochimica Acta, IEEE TransMag, Ionics, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Engineering Failure Analysis, International Journal of Engineering, International Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Journal of Engineering Materials and Journal of Chemical Engineering.
4.7. Industrial working experience
Ø Scientific committee member, Nanotechnology, Materials Corrosion and Protection, East-Azerbayjan Gas Company, Feb. 2014-present.
Ø Academic consultant on Materials science and Nanotechnology for Tabriz Tractor Motorsazan Company in 2005-6.
Ø Senior researcher for Research Institute of Petroleum Industry-Iran during 2000-2003 (part-time internship job) on industrial projects with in-site project implementation jobs such as Failure Analysis, Corrosion, Electrochemical deposition of metallic Coatings.
Ø Research project co-coordinator (manager) on the implementation of aluminium alloy parts in automotive industry with an industrial partner: Tabriz Tractor Foundry Company during 2000-2001. I have worked and managed a group of post-graduate and graduate students for this project.
4.8. Technical experiences
Ø Full knowledge in electrochemical deposition/oxidation, electrochemical/corrosion instruments and techniques.
Ø Expert in nanofabrication and microfabrication of devices including clean room facilities, electron-beam lithography, photo lithography, thermal and e-b evaporation systems, etc.
Ø Experience in dye sensitised solar cell integration and test using photocurrent, electrochemical and spectroscopic methods.
Ø Expert in nanocharacterisation by atomic force microscope (AFM) in different modes including electrochemical (EAFM) and magnetic (MFM) modes.
Ø Expert is nanomaterials and graphene characterisation techniques including XRD, SEM, TEM, Raman spectroscopy, XRF, XPS, etc.
Ø Magnetic and magnetotransport measurements using SQUID, VSM, cryostats, bonders, etc.
Ø Chemical synthesizing of nanomaterials, especially nanoparticles and graphene.
Ø Engineering failure analysis and inspection.
4.9. Administrative Experience
üDirector of Nanomagnetism and Nanodevices Research group, 2015 (Licence is to be obtain from Iranian Ministry of science).
üDirector of postgraduate students, Department of Materials Engineering, SUT, 2010-12.
üAdministrator of MSc of Nanomaterials group at SUT, 2006-present.
üMember of committee of developing MSc of Nanomaterials in SUT, 2006-8.
üMember of scientific international advisory board, International conference of Nanomagnetism, EAST-MAG 2013
üMember of scientific committee, National Conference of Surface Engineering, Tabriz, Iran, 2011.
üMember of scientific committee, National Conference of Corrosion, Tabriz, Iran, 2011.
4.10. Courses Taught
o "Solid State Physics" (10 years),
o "Special Topics on Surface Physics and Nanoscience" (4 years),
o "Special Topics on Magnetism" (one year).
o Nanomaterials and Nanofabrication(10 years),
o Nanomagnetism(10 years),
o Nanophysics(10 years),
o Advanced Corrosion(10 years),
o Conversion Coating and Paints( 5 years),
o Advanced Electrochemistry (10 years),
o Engineering Failure Analysis (10 years).
o "Materials Science: Physical Properties of Matter"(2 years),
o "Surface Science, electrodeposition and Coatings"(10 years),
o "Modern Characterisation Tools of Materials" (2 years)
o "English for Materials Engineering students"(5 years).
4.11. Thesis supervised
Ø PhD thesis
1. A. Fardi-Ilkhichy, “Electrodeposition mechanism and structural/magnetic properties of FePt alloy nanowires embedded in alumina template”, 2013 in progress. (Joint student with CSIC-Madrid-Spain, Prof. Manuel Vazquez)
2. Amin Pourandarjani, "Effect of morphology and uniformity of electrochemical synthesized TiO2 nanotube arrays on the characteristics of electrolytic dye-sensitized solar cells", 2014 (in progress).
3. S.M. Peighambari, "Electrodeposition of diameter modulated magnetic nanowires", 2015, in progress (Joint student with CSIC-Madrid-Spain, Prof. Manuel Vazquez)
4. M. Abdolmaleki, “Preparation and characterization of electrodeposited nickel nanostructures and investigation of their corrosion and electrocatalytic properties in fuel cells”, 2013-defended. (Co-advisor)
Ø M.Sc thesis
1. Navid Alinejadian, "Electrochemical reduction of graphene oxide into ferromagnetic-graphene nanocomposites", 2014.
2. Saeed Safarpour, "Ultrasonic electrodeposition of nanocrystalline Ni-based alloy thin film and their properties", 2014.
3. Leila Abadi, "Application of magnetic electrodeposition to manipulate structure and magnetic properties of Ni nanowire arrays in alumina template", 2014.
4. Samaneh Babei-Aghdam, "Sol-electrophoretic deposition of metal oxide nanostructures into TiO2 nanotubes for solar cell application", 2014.
5. Katayun Alipour, "Electrodeposition of functional Zn-SiO2 nanocomposite coatings", 2014.
6. Hamed Cheshideh, “Electrodeposition of nickel nanostructures in anodic titanium oxide nanotubes”, Defended Feb 2015.
7. Alireza Sarshar-Noshar, “AC electrodeposition of NiMn nanowires in anodic aluminium oxide nanopores”, Defended November 2014.
8. Saedeh Barzegar, “Electrodeposition of mesoporous nickel films using lypotropic liquid crystals”, Defended Feb 2015.
9. Hossein Firouzi, “Electrodeposition and corrosion behaviour of nanostructured Ni-Cr coatings”, Defended Feb 2015.
10. Enayatollah Panahi, “Effect of pH and ac current parameters on the electrodeposition of CoNi alloy nanowires”, Defended 2013.
11. Aysan Hadighe-Rezvan, “Electrodeposition of nanocrystalline Ni films with different morphology and their electro-catalytic behaviour”, Defended 2013
12. Sanaz Ghasemzadeh, “Corrosion behaviour of NiCr base metal in artificial saliva”, Defended 2013.
13. Hesam Alaedini, Sol-Gel synthesis and optical characterization of silver-doped TiO2 nanoparticles , Defended 2013.
14. Iman Yousefi, Anodic oxidation of TiO2 nanotube arrays with different morphologies for photo and bioactivity applications, Defended 2013.
15. S. Beheshti, “Electrodeposition of ZnO in AAO template for solar cell application”, Defended January 2013.
16. M. Nadi, “Designer microstructure oriented electrodeposition of CoX nanowire arrays”, Defended October 2012.
17. M. Sanayian, “ Pulse electrodeposition of nanocrystalline nickel films and its corrosion behaviour”, Defended October 2012.
18. Sajjad Nasiri-ahmadabad, “Electrodeposition and corrosion behaviour of nanocrystalline silver films ”, Defended October 2012.
19. Hossein Maleki-Gale, “Electrophoretic deposition of hydroxapatite on NiTi”, Defended October 2012.
20. Sajjad Ashrafpour, “Electrodeposition of Ni nanocomposite films for enhanced photocatalytic applications”, 2011. Defended.
21. Hassan Pourmahmoodi, “Synthesis of graphene through a chemical route for application in a polymer-based nanocomposite”, Defended October 2011.
22. Farhad Daneshvar, “Electrodeposition and characterization of CNT-Ni nanocomposite films for electronic device application”, Defended October 2011.
23. N. Ghatre-Samani, “Chemical synthesis of fine magnetic particles for water purification”, Defended October 2011.
24. Naime-Sadat Peighambardoost, “Anodic oxidation of titanium for fabrication of versatile morphologies of nanoporous films”, Defended November 2011.
25. Ehsan Alinian, “Fabrication of Polymer-CNT nanocomposites for piezoresistive sensor application”, Defended 2011.
26. Hadi Mahdizadeh, “Pulse electrodeposition of nickel nanocrystalline coatings”, Defended Feb. 2011
27. Amir Mostafai, “Synthesis of polymer-base oxide nanoparticles nanocomposites for antifouling application”, Defended Feb. 2011
28. Seyed-Majid Peighambari, “AC electrodeposition of amorphous Co-base alloys: effect of frequency and wave function”, Defended Feb. 2011.
29. Rana Mahmoodi, “Chemical and Electrochemical synthesizing nickel nanowires into alumina templates”, Advisor, Defended 2010.
30. Seyed-Mahdi Janjan, “Electrodeposition of ultra nickel thin films: Mechanism of growth and structures”, Defended July 2010.
31. Mina Abdollahzadeh, “Fabrication of amorphous magnetic nanowire arrays in alumina nanoporous template”, Defended July 2007.
1. Farzad Nasirpouri, "Electrodeposition of Nanostructured Materials", Published by http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319449197). , 2017 (
2. Farzad Nasirpouri, Alain Nogaret (Eds.), Nanomagnetism and Spintronics, World Scientific Pub. Co, ISBN: 978-981-4273-05-3, Singapore, 2010
3. Farzad Nasirpouri, "Template electrodeposition of magnetic nanowire arrays: A review", Editor: A. El-Nemr, Research Signpost Publications, ISBN: 978-81-7895-304-5, pp 51-93, 2007 (Invited Author).
4. Farzad Nasirpouri, English to Persian translation of “Nanophysics and Nanotechnology”,
1. H. Cheshideh, F. Nasirpouri,A. Samardak,
"Magnetisation states of nickel nanostructures electrodeposited onto TiO2 nanotubes",
2. H. Cheshideh, F. Nasirpouri,
"Cyclic voltammetry deposited nickel/TiO2 nanotubes for enhanced electrocatalytic oxidation of methanol for fuel cells",
3. S. Barzegar, F. Nasirpouri,
"Electrocatalytic behaviour and magnetic properties of mesoporous nickel films electrodeposited by liquid lypotropic crystals,
4. Yousefi, F. Nasirpouri, E. Moslehifard,
"Effect of morphology and geometry of TiO2 nanotubes on bioactivity behaviour in dental implants", Submitted, 2015.
5. Ali Fardi-Ilkhchy, Farzad Nasirpouri, Manuel Vázquez,
"Electrodeposition of FePt films and nanowires into alumina template"
In preparation, 2015.
6. M.R. Sanayian, F.Nasirpouri, A. Samardak, et al
"Morphology, texture and microstructure of pulse-electrodeposited nanocrystalline nickel films", Submitted. 2015.
7. F. Nasirpouri, N Peighambardoust , A. Samardak, R. Binions,
"Remarkable energy bandgap narrowing in highly oriented titanium oxide nanotubes by enhancing ordering and crystallinity for efficient solar energy conversion"
Submitted to PCCP, ( 16 July 2015).
8. S. Ghasemzadeh, F. Nasirpouri, E. Moslehifard,
"Effect of pH of artificial Saliva on corrosion behaviour of Ni-Cr-Mo denture alloys", J. Prosthetic Dentistry, in deep review, 2015.
"Magnetic properties of electrodeposited Ni-MWCNT composite films"
IEEE Trans Magn., accepted for publication, June 2015.
10. F. Nasirpouri , H Pourmahmoudi, , F Abbasi, S. Littlejohn, A. Chauan, A Nogaret,
"Modification of chemically exfoliated graphene to form efficient piezoresistive polystyrene-graphene composites",
J Electronic Materials (Springer-US), Accepted, 2015.
11. F. Nasirpouri, S.M. Peighambari, A.S. Samardak, A.V.Ognev, E.V. Sukovatitsina, L.A. Chebotkevich, S.V. Komogortsev, S.J. Bending,
"Electrodeposited Co93.2P6.8 nanowire arrays with core-shell microstructure and perpendicular magnetic anisotropy,
J. Appl. Phys, 117 (2015) 17E715.
12. S. Samardak, F. Nasirpouri, M. Nadi, et al,
Conversion of Magnetic Anisotropy in Electrodeposited Co-Ni Alloy Nanowires,
J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 383 (2015) 94-99.
13. Alexander S Samardak; Ekaterina V Sukovatitsina; Alexey V Ognev; Maxim E Stebliy; Ludmila A Chebotkevich; Forough Nasirpouri; Seyed-Mehdi Janjan; Farzad Nasirpouri,
Magnetic vortex state and multi-domain pattern in electrodeposited hemispherical nanogranular nickel films
J. Magn. Magn. Mater, 371 (2014) 149.
14. F. Daneshvar and F. Nasirpouri,
"A study on electrodeposition of Ni-non-covalently treated carbon nanotubes nanocomposite electrodeposits with desirable magnetic, mechanical and anti-corrosion properties",
Surface and Coatings Technology, 248 (2014) 63-73
15. Babak Bakhit, Alireza Akbari, Farzad Nasirpouri, Mir Ghasem Hosseini,
Corrosion resistance of Ni–Co alloy and Ni–Co/SiC nanocomposite coatings electrodeposited by sediment codeposition technique
Applied Surface Science, 307 (2014) Pages 351-359.
16. N.S. Peighambardoust, F. Nasirpouri,
“Electropolishing behaviour of pure titanium in perchloric acid– methanol– ethylene glycol mixed solution",
Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing, 92 (2014) 132 - 139.
17. Alexander S Samardak, Alexey V Ognev, Ekaterina V Sukovatitsina, Maxim E Stebliy, Evgeny B Modin, Liudmila A Chebotkevich, R Mahmoodi, MG Hosseini, SM Peighambari, Farzad Nasirpouri,
Magnetic Behavior of Single Ni Nanowires and its Arrays Embedded in Highly Ordered Nanoporous Alumina Templates,
Solid State Phenomena 215, 298-305, 2014
18. Alexey Y Samardak, Vladimir S Pechnikov, Ekaterina V Sukovatitsina, Alexander S Samardak, Alexey V Ognev, Liudmila A Chebotkevich, Hadi Mahdizadeh, Alireza Akbari, Farzad Nasirpouri,
Temperature Dependence of Magnetic Saturation in Electrodeposited Nanocrystalline Nickel Films,
Solid State Phenomena 215, 292-297, 2014
19. Ekaterina V Sukovatitsina, Alexander S Samardak, Alexey V Ognev, Ludmila A Chebotkevich, Alexey Y Samardak, MR Sanaeian, Farzad Nasirpouri
Crystal Structure and Coercivity of Electrodeposited Nickel Films
Solid State Phenomena 215, 139-143, 2014.
20. Farzad Nasirpouri, Amir Mostafaei, Leila Fathyunes, Robabeh Jafari,
"Assessment of localized corrosion in carbon steel tube-grade AISI 1045 used in output oil–gas separator vessel of desalination unit in oil refinery industry",
Engineering Failure Analysis, 40 (2014) 75-88.
21. F. Nasirpouri, M.R. Sanaeian, A.S. Samardak, E.V. Sukovatitsina, A.V. Ognev, L.A. Chebotkevich, M.-G. Hosseini, M. Abdolmaleki,
"An investigation on the effect of surface morphology and crystalline texture on corrosion behavior, structural and magnetic properties of electrodeposited nanocrystalline nickel films",
Applied Surface Science, 292 (2014) 795–805.
22. Amir Mostafaei, Farzad Nasirpouri,
“Epoxy/polyaniline-ZnO nanorods hybrid nanocomposite coatings: Synthesis, characterization and corrosion protection performance of conducting paints”,
Progress in Organic Coatings, 77 (2014) 146-159.
23. Ali Fardi Ilkhchy, Farzad Nasirpouri,
“Effect of barrier layer on fabrication of FePt nanowires by electrodeposition into nanoporous alumina templates”,
Advanced Materials Research, 829 (2014) 707-711.
24. Mohammad Reza Sanaeian, Farzad Nasirpouri,
“Effect of Pulse Electrodeposition on Properties of Nanocrystalline Nickel Coatings",
Advanced Materials Research”, 829 (2014) 410-415.
25. Mir Ghasem Hosseini, Mehdi Abdolmaleki, Farzad Nasirpouri,
“Investigation of the porous nanostructured Cu/Ni/AuNi electrode for sodium borohydride electrooxidation”,
Electrochimica Acta, 114 (2013) 215-222.
26. Naeimeh-Sadat Peighambardoust, Farzad Nasirpouri,
“Manipulating morphology, pore geometry and ordering degree of TiO2 nanotube arrays by anodic oxidation”,
Surface & Coatings Technology, 235 (2013) 727-734.
27. F. Nasirpouri, S. Bending, L. Peter,
“Realisation of regularly faceted three-dimensional metallic mesocrystals by electrodeposition”,
Galvanotechnik 104 (2013) 1330-1339.
28. A.V. Ognev, A.S. Samardak, L.A. Chebotkevich E.V. Sukovatitsina, M.E. Stebliy, E.B. Modin, E.V. Pustovalov, V.S. Plotnikov, F. Nasirpouri,
“An influence of mechanical deformations on crystal structure and spin configuration in magnetic nanowires”,
J. Applied Physics, 113 (2013) 17A334.
29. A Mostafaei , F. Nasirpouri, “Electrochemical study of epoxy coating containing novel conducting nanocomposite comprising polyaniline–ZnO nanorods on low carbon steel”,
Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, 48 (2013) 513-524.
30. Amir Mostafaei, Farzad Nasirpouri,
“Preparation and characterization of a novel conducting nanocomposite blended with epoxy coating for antifouling and antibacterial applications”,
Journal of Coatings Technology and Research, 10 (2013) 679-694.
31. F. Nasirpouri, S.M. Janjan, S.M. Peighambari, A. Akbari, M.G. Hosseini, A.S. Samardak,
“Refinement of electrodeposition mechanism for fabrication of thin nickel films on n-type silicon (111)”,
J. Electroanalytical Chemistry, 690 (2013) 136-143.
32. F. Nasirpouri, S.M. Peighambari,
“Roughness evolution of highly ordered nanoporous aluminium oxide films”,
Ionics, 19 (2013) 535-542.
33. A Mostafaei, S-M Peighambari, F. Nasirpouri,
“Failure analysis of monel packing in atmospheric distillation tower under the service in the presence of corrosive gases”,
Engineering Failure Analysis 28 (2013) 241–251
34. F Daneshvar-Fatah, A Mostafaei , R Hosseinzadeh-Taghani, F. Nasirpouri,
“Caustic corrosion in a boiler waterside tube: Root cause and mechanism”,
Engineering Failure Analysis 28 (2013) 69–77
35. Andreas Knittel, Matteo Franchin, Farzad Nasirpouri, Simon J. Bending, and Hans Fangohr,
“Effect of rounded corners on the magnetic properties of pyramidal-shaped shell structures”,
Journal of Applied Physics 111, 07D127 (2012)
36. A S Samardak, E V Sukovatitsina, A V Ognev, L A Chebotkevich, R Mahmoodi, S M Peighambari, M G Hosseini and F. Nasirpouri,
“High-density nickel nanowire arrays for data storage applications”,
J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 345 (2012) 012011
37. A V Ognev, E V Sukovatitsina, K S Diga, L A Chebotkevich, A S Samardak, S M Janjan and F. Nasirpouri,
“Granulated media for nanoelectronic applications”,
J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 345 (2012) 012010
38. E. Moslehifard, F. Nasirpouri, F. Mahboob, S. Ghasemzadeh,
“Influence of chemical disinfection on the mechanical properties and structure of dental stones type III and IV”,
Advances in Applied Ceramics: Structural, Functional and Bioceramics, 111 (2012) 450-458.
39. F. Nasirpouri, S.M. Peighambari, S.J. Bending, A.V. Ognev, A.S. Samardak,
“AC electrodeposition of CoP nanowire arrays embedded in alumina template”,
J. Spintronics and Magnetic Nanomaterials, 1 ( 2012) 23-27 (Invited author).
40. A Samardak, E. Sukovatitsina, A. Ognev, L. Chebotkevich, R. Mahmoodi, M.G. Hosseini, S.M. Peighambari, F. Nasirpouri,
“Geometry Dependent Magnetic Properties of Ni Nanowires Embedded in Self-Assembled Arrays”,
Physics Procedia, 22 (2012) 549-556.
41. F. Nasirpouri, A. Nogaret, S.J.Bending
“Effect of size and configuration on the magnetization of nickel nanodot arrays”,
IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 47/12 (2011) 4695 - 4700.
42. F. Nasirpouri, H. Alizadeh, and M. Hosseingholizadeh,
“Failure analysis of a carbon steel screw under the service in the presence of hydrogen sulphide”,
Engineering Failure Analysis, 18 (2011) 2316-2323.
43. F. Nasirpouri, S. Bending, L. Peter, H. Fangohr,
“Electrodeposition and magnetic properties of bulk and shell mesostructures”,
Thin Solid Films, 519 (2011) 8320-8325.
44. F. Nasirpouri, M. Engbarth, S. Bending, L. Peter, A. Knittel, H. Fangohr, M. Milosevic
“Three dimensional ferromagnetic architectures with multiple metastable states”,
Applied Physics Letters, 98 (2011) 222506.
45. S Nokar, E Moslehifard, T Bahman, M Bayanzadeh, F. Nasirpouri, A Nokar.
“Accuracy of Implant Placement Using a CAD/CAM Surgical Guide: An In Vitro Study”.
Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants; 26 (2011) 520–526.
46. A.Nogaret, F.Nasirpouri, J.C.Portal, H.E.Beere, D.A.Ritchie, A.Hindmarch and C.H.Marrows
“Coherent population trapping under double spin resonance in a magnetic gradient”,
Europhysics Letters (EPL), 94 (2011) 28001.
47. F. Nasirpouri,
“Tuneable distribution of magnetic nanodiscs in an arrays of electrodeposited multilayered nanowires”,
IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 47/8 (2011) 2015.
48. F. Nasirpouri,
“In-situ EQCM evaluation of the formation of UPD and OPD during electrodeposition of Pb on gold”,
Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 47(2011) 534
49. M. Janjan, F. Nasirpouri, M.G. Hosseini,
“Electrodeposition mechanism of nickel films on polycrystalline copper from dilute simple sulphate solutions”,
Russian Journal of Electrochemistry, 47 (2011) 787.
50. F. Nasirpouri,
“On the electrodeposition mechanism of Pb on copper substrate from a perchlorate solution studied by electrochemical quartz crystal microbalance”,
Ionics, 17 (2011) 331.
51. A Knittel, M Franchin, T. Fischbacher, F. Nasirpouri, S., Bending, H. Fangohr,
"Micromagnetic studies of three-dimensional pyramidal shell-structures”,
New Journal of Physics, 12 (2010) 113048.
52. M Engbarth, M. Milesovic, S. Bending, F.Nasirpouri,
“Geometry guided flux behaviour in superconducting Pb microcrystal",
J. Phys. Conf. Series (IOP), 150 (2009) 052948
53. F. Nasirpouri, M. Abdollahzadeh, N. Parvini, M. Almasi,
“A comparison between self-ordering of nanopores in highly ordered aluminium oxide achieved by two and three step anodic oxidation”,
Current Applied Physics 9S (2009) 91.
54. F.Nasirpouri, P. Southern, M.Ghorbani, A.Irajizad and W.Schwarzacher,
“GMR in multilayered nanowires electrodeposited in track-etched polyester and polycarbonate membranes”,
J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 308 (2007) 35-39.
55. F.Nasirpouri, A.Nogaret, D.Atkinson, M.Ghorbani, A.Irajizad,
“Itinerant electron transport in microscopically inhomogeneous magnetic fields”,
J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 299 (2006) 356.
56. M. Ghorbani, F.Nasirpouri, A.Irajizad, A.saedi,
“On the growth sequence of highly ordered nanoporous anodic aluminium oxide”,
Materials and Design, 27 (2006) 983.
57. F.Nasirpouri, M.Ghorbani, A.Iraji zad, A. Saedi,
“Characterization of self-ordering nanopore domains of anodic aluminium oxide membranes”,
Chem. Listy, 98S (2004) 9-10.
International Conference Papers and Presentations
1. F. Nasirpouri, Chemically exfoliated graphene multilayers for electrically conductive and piezoresistive nanocomposites, International methodology workshop of graphene, 2D and nano-devices, Tabriz, Iran (Keynote).
2. F. Nasirpouri, “Electrodeposited magnetic nanostructures with novel properties”, EAST-MAG 2013, Vladivostok, Russia, September 2013, (Invited speaker)
3. F. Nasirpouri, “AC Electrodeposition of Co100-xPx nanowire arrays with tuned crystalline and magnetic properties”, International Conference of Nano-scale Magnetism (ICNM2013), Istanbul, Turkey. September 2013 (Invited speaker)
4. F. Nasirpouri, M. Janjan, A. Samardak, Direct electrodeposition of Ni nanoparticles with perpendicular magnetization on silicon, International Conf. Asian Magnetics Society, Jeju, Korea, December 2010
5. F. Nasirpouri, A. Nogaret, S Bending, Effect of size and configuration on magnetization of arrays of Ni nanodots, International Conf. Asian Magnetics Society, Jeju, Korea, December 2010
6. F. Nasirpouri, S Bending, L.Peter, Electrochemical deposition of magnetic mesocrystals, International Conf. Asian Magnetics Society, Jeju, Korea, December 2010
7. F. Nasirpouri, M. Janjan et al, Electrodeposition of Ni on silicon, International Conf. Nanoscale Magnetism ICNM2010, Gebze, Turkey, Spet. 2010
8. F. Nasirpouri, A. Nogaret, S Bending , Size and periodicity dependant magnetization of arrays of Ni nanodots, International Conf. Nanoscale Magnetism ICNM2010, Gebze, Turkey, Spet. 2010
9. F. Nasirpouri, S. Bending, L. Peter, “Electrochemical deposition of magnetic mesocrystals”, Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, CMMP, March 2008, London, UK.
10. M.J. Almasi, m. Abdollahzadeh, F. Nasirpouri, “Two and Three step anodizaion for naturally occurred highly ordered nanoporous aluminium oxide”, ASME International Congress of Micro and Nano electromechanical systems, Hong Kong, August 2008.
11. F. Nasirpouri, “Fine magnetic particle suspensions within electrodeposited CoNiCu/Cu superlattice nanowire arrays”, International Conference of Nano-scale Magnetism (ICNM2007), Turkey, June 2007
12. M.J. Almasi, m. Abdollahzadeh, F. Nasirpouri, “A comparison between self-ordering of nanoporous aluminium oxide achieved by two and three step anodic oxidation”, International Congress of Corrosion (Iranian Corrosion 2007) ICA, May 2007, Iran.
13. F. Nasirpouri, "Magnetic modulation of electron transport using magnetic nano-dots fabricated by multi-stage lithography", First Conference of Nanotechnology in the South region of Iran, Shiraz, Feb. 2007
14. F. Nasirpouri, M. Ghorbani, A. Iraji zad, “Template electrodeposition of magnetic multilayered nanowires”, First International Congress on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, University of Tehran, Dec 2006,
15. F. Nasirpouri, M. Ghorbani, A. Iraji zad, “Electrodeposition of magnetic multilayered nanowires in polyester track-etched templates”, Accepted (poster) in International Conference of Nanoscience and Technology (ICNT06), Switzerland, 2006
16. F. Nasirpouri et al, “Magnetic nano-scale dots for possible spin-filtering devices”, 1st workshop on Nanostructures, Kish University, Iran March 2006, (Invited speaker)
17. F. Nasirpouri, A.Nogaret ,D.Atkinson, M.Ghorbani, A.Irajizad,“ Electrical transport properties of thin Ni films subjected to an array of nanomagnets”, Proceeding of 5th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, July 2005, Japan.
18. F. Nasirpouri, M.Ghorbani, A.Irajizad, “Fabrication and characterisation of highly ordered anodic aluminium oxides”, Presented in Iran-Russia joint workshop on nanotechnology, June 2005, Iran. (Poster)
19. F. Nasirpouri, M.Ghorbani, A.Irajizad, A.Saedi, A.Nogaret, “Growth Sequences of Highly ordered anodic aluminium oxide”, Presented in Trends in Nanotechnology Conference (TNT2004), Sept. 2004, Spain. (Poster)
20. F.Nasirpouri, M Ghorbani, A.Dolati, A.Nouri, A.Irajizad, “Electrodeposition mechanism of Ni/Cu multilayer system from simple sulfate bath”, Presented in 12th Conference of Iranian researchers in Europe, Manchester, July 2004, UK (Oral)
21. F.Nasirpouri, A.Afshar, “Atmospheric corrosion evaluation of silver coating using simulating technique tests”, Proceeding of International Conference of EuroCorr-2004, Sept. 2004, France.
National conference papers and presentation
Ø More than 50 articles published in Persian in the proceedings.
Technical and Research Projects
ü "Corrosion management of damaged gas riser", East-Azerbayjan Gas Company, 2015.
ü In-situ evaluation of the electrochemical deposition of metallic films, Sahand University of Technology, 2007, 90 pages, (In Persian)
ü More than 10 technical reports in the field of corrosion and protection of gas, petroleum and petrochemical industry , Research Institute of Petroleum Industry (RIPI), 1000 pages overally, 2000- 2004 (In Persian)
ü "The role of Aluminium in the automotive industry and fabrication methods of aluminium casting parts :automotive applications", Iran Tractor Foundry Co (ITFC), 500 page report, 2003 (In Persian).
ü "High-speed electrodeposition of thick silver coatings", Sharif University Research Affairs, 190 page report, 2002. (In Persian)
ü "Corrosion assessment of electrical contact surfaces", Sharif University Research Affairs, 120 page report, 2002. (In Persian)
"Hot dip galvanizing" , 2001.Sharif University Metallurgical research center,40 page report, 2000. (In Persian)
Design & Maintenance:
Copyright 2005, Sahand University of Technology, All rights reserved.